Thursday, January 14, 2021

ONE MORE SHEET USED!


Several months ago I pulled out a 6 x 6 paper pack and decided what pieces I would keep.  There have been four sheets from the one pack on my craft table ever since.  It was time that the sheets get onto a card.  It just happened that the pieces coordinated with Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral so I added a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of the Coral to a Cream card base.  The floral piece was cut to 3 3/4" x 5" and added.  I cut three banners in the three different papers and stamped the sentiment.  


After making the card above, I had this strip of paper and certainly wasn't going to throw it away.  

One of the sheets of paper had strips of a glosssy design in coral, light green (as shown above), navy, light blue and cream.  (You can see the other strips of one sheet below) I used a portion of the a coral strip on the banner for the first card.  For the second card I took the strip of light olive green, cut it in half and attached the halves on the top and bottom edges of the floral design.  

Tomorrow you will see three cards I got from the second 6 x 6 floral sheet.  I'll have no further use for the strips with the glossy pattern, so I am actually throwing them away.  YAY!

P.S. Guess what I just found........another 6 x 6 sheet of this same design!  Well I can retrieve the sheet of striped papers out of the wastebasket and make two more cards!!!
 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

You are just doing so well at using up some of your stash, Vicki! Isn't it fun? Your cards are pretty - keep it up!

Cheryl W said...

So pretty! Those three banners work so well to highlight your sentiment. I'm amazed at how you can use up your sheets of DSP. You must have quite a stash of cards.

Anonymous said...

I like this bright cheery paper!

Carol

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...