Tuesday, September 26, 2023

CHRISTMAS CARDS FOR VETERANS HOME #1 and #2

I believe I mentioned on my blog a while ago that I had decided to make Christmas cards for the staff to hand out to residents at the Iowa Veterans Home.  I only have a few more to make.  I am at 310 as of now.  Since I didn't have anything lined up for today's blog, I thought I would give you a sneak peek of what I am doing.  

By making so many cards for the veterans, it also gives me an opportunity to really use a lot of the Christmas papers that I have.  These two were made using some of the "Feels Like Frost" dsp with an added leafy piece that was die cut from the "Forever Fern" collection.




I have made a wide variety of designs.  At first I concentrated on making 12 of each design I came up with but as time went on I do have a lot of 1-of-a-kind as well.  I have so many Christmas papers, dies and stamps that it has been really fun making these.  I'll be showing more here.

 Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

These cards remind me of a frosty winter morning. So pretty!

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...