Tuesday, September 26, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - Earthen Elegance DSP


A couple of nights ago I watched this video.  I'm always a little intrigued when I see a One Sheet Wonder idea.  "The Stamp Camp" has other videos like this.  Glenda Calkins made 5 cards using this sheet from the Earthen Elegance dsp and Earthen Textures stamps/dies collection.  There were two each of two of the designs and then just one of the fifth card.  

While I like most of the papers from the dsp collection, this was not one of my favorites.  This is one of the two that were made like this.  It is my "favorite" of the ones she demonstrated.  As you will see in the other two designs that I post tomorrow and the next day, they are "a little too much" for my liking.  But I wanted to make them basically the way Glenda had.  Any future cards of the next two designs, I would simplify.  You'll see why when I get them posted.

I do love the stamps and dies from this set and will certainly be making more cards with them.  

Thank you for coming by today!




 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

The frame you created is a great way to use up small pieces of dsp. Nice card!

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...