Friday, September 8, 2023

USING "HUES OF HAPPINESS" DSP



This is Kit #8: I was going to add the link to the video I watched for this card but I have scrolled down through the history of videos I've watched clear back into March.  I cannot find it!  Fortunately even though my friends and I made this card a while ago, I still have the actual card.  If you are like me, you have a lot of designer series paper and this is a great way to use up a large piece.

You start with a 5 1/2" x 12" piece of designer series paper.  
Score at 2", 4", 6" and 8".
Add this piece to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of card stock to give it stability.
My white squares are 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
The mats of colored card stock are all 3" x 3".

I believe the video I watched didn't add the third square on the far right panel.  I mistakenly added glue to the entire back side of the second square so I lined it up to lay completely behind the front one.  Then I cut new pieces for the middle section and decorated all of the panels.

Thank you for coming by today!




 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW! Absolutely stunning. Such pretty colors and beautiful flowers!

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty and a great way to use a 12 X 12 sheet of DSP. I think the third square looks great on the last panel. It looks like it belongs there!

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...