Tuesday, March 5, 2024

CONGRATULATONS, TARYN!


I have had this stamped image for years!  I stamped it off when a group of us were meeting in Des Moines but I never did anything with it until a few days ago.  Last Saturday we were going to the final volleyball tournament that our granddaughter, Taryn, was going to play in.  The image looks nothing like her because Taryn is very slim and other than the colors used, the uniform is completely different.  I just thought it was the perfect time to color it and make a card for her.  She had also requested chocolate cookies when we had gone to the tournament the weekend before.  She loved that I even used "pink" like her actual shoes.  Oh, and they won this tournament too!  They lost the first one and then won the next four weekends.  They have a really good team!

I've missed posting cards for a few days.  Although all of the Easter cards were ready for the care centers, I still had over 20 to make for the ones we mail and 6 for our grandkids.  Holiday cards are now finished and I'm ready to move on to something else, but over the next few days you will be seeing the Easter cards that I have made for others.

Thank you for stopping by!



 



 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Cute card with such a personal touch. Congrats to your granddaughter and her team. It's wonderful to see how girls' sports have become so much more prominent and accessible than when I was in school.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...