Saturday, March 23, 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAN!


Lisa Freeman's video used this Stippled Rose dsp for a card like this and by cutting two sheets of dsp at the same time, you are able to make two cards very quickly.  This first one was sent to a friend of mine who has a birthday today.  She has been going through Chemo treatments for leukemia so I sent a package of my cards to her as a surprise birthday present.  I got a note from her today through Facebook and she said it was an especially appreciated because she was just recovering from a week of Covid and still sniffling and coughing.  She's been through a lot because of Cancer so I'm glad I could do something for her to brighen her day even just a little bit.

The second card is below........


Thank you for coming by!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! I love the idea of making two cards at once. Will give this idea a try.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...