Saturday, March 16, 2024


Recently, while I was searching for ideas to use with the Chevron Dies from Die-Namics,  I saw a card by Angela Maine here on Pinterest.  I thought it was fun how she used the pieces to add texture to the background.  She had used a textured card stock.  I cut the chevron pieces and was dissatisfied with the Highland Heather pieces because they looked too plain.  I ran embossed them with the Subtle 3D embossing folder.  Much better.  I did use a completely different flower for my card.


I rarely remember to do any stamping or adding anything to the envelopes.  I did for this one.  I definitely love the idea to do it.  

NOTE:  You may notice that I am no longer placing a "title" to my posts.  They will just come up as a post for a particular date.  Sometimes it is just to hard to think of something clever or not being repetitive.

Thank you for stopping by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card. Good call in adding a little texture with an embossing folder.

Wanda said...

So pretty. I love the die cut you used to create this card. And that purple is stunning.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...