Sunday, March 24, 2024

Jackie Bolhuis made a card like this using different designer series paper.  It looked easy and because I have a punch for a 1 1/4" square, it went very quickly.  Eight squares were punched from 8 different designs. I placed them on a white mat measuring 4" x 5 1/4".  When I was happy with the placement, I moved them to the side in order and began by adding the corner pieces first leaving about 1/16" on the outside border.  


I really like the black and white, but I think just a little pop of yellow or red to a couple flowers might work too.  When this one was done so fast, I pulled out some left over Berry Delight dsp and used up some little scraps.  The red with white dots is actually not from the Berry Delight pack.  


I can't wait until we can once again get fresh strawberries from a farm near us. They are the best!

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I really like the design of these cards. I wonder if I have a 1 1/4" square die. I know I don't have the punch, but a die would work, too. I supppose they could just be cut with the paper trimmer, as well.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...