Monday, March 18, 2024


One of the cards made on this video used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure how I was going to add the color because I hadn't really watched the process she used.  (You know how it is.....I "thought" I knew.)  I did use my MISTI and colored the flower with an SU marker.  Then I masked the flower and inked up the leaf portion with an ink pad.  There is a small gap between the flower and the rest of the design because of the mask I used.  I decided to just go with it!  If you actually watch her go through the procedure you will see how to do it in a better way.



Inside the card I found a really tiny smudge from my finger and used one of the little metal butterflies to cover it.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That flower stamp is so nice. I love the detail in it. Good save on the inside. Those tiny butterflies are really cute.

Wanda said...

LOVE it. So simple and elegant looking.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...