Tuesday, March 12, 2024

CARDS FOR 2 GRANDDAUGHTERS


I got the idea of adding the bunny to this paper from something I saw on Pinterest. The dsp is from the Dainty Flowers designer paper collection.   I had the bunny in my "parts" in an Easter tote.   The egg is a sticker.  After adding one to the card, I discovered that the dsp design showed through the sticker. I carefully removed the sticker and chose another egg but added it to white card stock, cut it out.  I popped the bunny and the egg with dimensionals.

I also had this bunny stamped and die cut from last year so I used it in the same way as the card above.  

 Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Nice recovery on the egg and great use of that DSP! Such cute cards.

Cheryl W said...

Lovely cards! The wreath design is beautiful and the bunny and egg add some whimsy.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...