Wednesday, March 27, 2024

EASTER BUNNY TREAT BOXES



I bought a package of the Stampin' Up! treat boxes a couple of years ago, I think, when they were being discontinued.  At the time I think I was going to use them for Halloween but never got to them.  The package contained 8 of the boxes so I made eight of them.  When making the ones for the boys I used different designer series paper.  I filled them with some green Easter grass and then added the candy.  These were inspired by Rachel Tessman's video.  They were so much fun to make.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Just too cute!!

Cheryl W said...

Really cute! The grands will love them

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...