Friday, March 15, 2024

 

Last year my friend, Carol, gave me a card with this layout.  I decided to make this as my final Easter card for my grandchildren. The patterned dsp used was something I bought from Scrapmania, a store in Cedar Rapids, IA, but was similar in nature to what Carol had used.  The card base is card stock from Stampin' Up!.  The bunnies are from an unbranded die.  Below you can see the inside of the card.


The last picture here is the card from my friend that I CASED..................


Thank you for coming by today!

MEASUREMENTS FOR SQUARES:
Colored cardstock  1 3/4" x 1 3/4"  (cut 3)
White cardstock     1 1/2" x 1 1/2"  (cut 4  - one is for the back of middle square )

Inside:
DSP square 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (cut diagonally for corners)
Colored cardstock 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" (my yellow piece)
White cardstock 2 5/8" x 2 5/8"






 

2 comments:

Wanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl W said...

This is an interesting layout. I've copied everything down so I can give it a try. Thanks for sharing the dimensions of the pieces!

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...