Tuesday, March 19, 2024


This is the video I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background.  I made a second card but embossed the white pieces with the Subtle 3D folder.  I liked it much better.  

The second card was also made using the book binder layout but I made it vertically instead of horizontally because the narrow strip of the design was in an orientation that didn't work for a horizontal card.


Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I like them both but the embossed background does add a lot.

Cheryl W said...

So pretty! I love the little white flowers you added for embellishment.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...