Tuesday, May 13, 2025


 These are the last of the cards using Rings of Love dsp I will be posting for the time being.   I still have a very small amount of paper with the birds and with the houses.  I just need to move on for now.  There is one 12 x 12 sheet that I am either going to give away or toss.  I has a very busy pattern of flowers on one side and a plaid of green and red.  Not a fan of either one.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

These turned out great. Sounds like you could use the plaid side of the dsp as wrapping paper for a small Christmas gift. Hope you find a use for it!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...