Monday, May 19, 2025


Yesterday I showed a card that I made using a piece from the Dainty Flowers retired dsp.  While looking for some different ideas, I found one that cut it in half.  If I had it to do over, I would have used the dark blue color for the mat on the circle.  

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Perfect use for that DSP and a bonus of 2 cards from one piece of that paper. I may have to give your layout a try. I think I have some of that DSP left.

Cheryl W. said...

Very pretty! I love when I can get two cards from a single larger image.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...