Sunday, May 18, 2025


While I was going through some of my many retired paper collections, I found several pieces that had been cut and ready to use on a card.........and a whole 12 x 12 sheet which provided 6 more pieces like this.  I matted the piece and then added it to a white card base  I used a Memory Box die for the butterfly.  I plan to use the rest of the pieces like this next year for Easter cards.  


I have been making a variety of book marks for the local library so I used the center section of the 12 x 12 piece of dsp to make bookmarks.  I trim the pieces to 2" wide and add them to a piece of coordinating card stock.  I use the SU Delightful Tag Topper punch to form the top.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

Wow! These are all beautiful. The bookmarks are such a great idea.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...