Saturday, May 3, 2025

I love making "quilt cards" and Julie Heitz has great videos for many patterns.  This video shows how to put pieces together on a 6 x 6 piece of card stock, cut it apart and have 4 cards.  Two of mine are embossed for the "quilting" and two are debossed.  Two used Soft Succulent card cases and two used Evening Evergreen. This is an easy pattern to accomplish.





 Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

These cards are so nice, and I love the fold with the embossed piece on the right. I watched the video to see just how it was done. Thanks for linking it.

Lynette said...

Gorgeous! I love these. Thanks for sharing them.

ECHO PARK

 One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...