Tuesday, May 27, 2025


Moving on to another retired dsp, this card was made using dsp from the 6 x 6 Hello, Irresistable dsp.  I orderd the pack when it was introduced because of a single card I had seen.  Then when I got it, I had a hard time using some of the designs.  I found this general idea from Rachel Tessman on YouTube here . 

One of the designs is a sheet of flowers that can be die cut with the coordinating dies  The picture actually shows that I gently curled the petals of the top flower which was added with dimensionals.  A second design has a sheet of leaves but I decided to stamp and die cut the ones I used.


Inside

Thank you for coming by today.
 

1 comment:

Cheryl W. said...

This turned out great! I remember watching Rachel's video when she first posted it, but I haven't made any cards like this yet. Thanks for reminding me.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...