Friday, May 2, 2025

I COULDN'T WAIT TO POST THIS ONE


This is a card I just couldn't wait to post I've had a pack of the "In Good Taste" dsp from Stampin' Up! for a long time and have not made good use of it.  I wasn't sure where to start with it.  Yesterday while I was roaming around on Pinterest, I saw THIS card from Jan Clothier.  I had to give it a try.  

There were no measurements given so this was all an experiment.  It literally took me HOURS but I GOT IT!  The trees are a different die but very similar.  The sentiment piece is different and I didn't include the twine.  After spending so much time on this one, it is going to have to go to someone very special.  I'd never be able to justify a proper cost to sell it.  A second one would probably go much quicker. though.

I also searched further for ideas with this paper and got a few more ideas that I really liked so I am sure you will be seeing more of it in my posts.

Thank you for coming by today!


No comments:

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...