Saturday, May 24, 2025


Going back to the layout that originally inspired me to make these cards, I used Costal Cabana card stock for the mat and the ink for blending around the area where I would be adding the die cut circle.  The die cut I used for this one is from  Penny Black's Playful II.  The actual die cut is larger, but I cut it apart to use this portion.  (It also has a coordinating stamp.)

Come back tomorrow for three more cards using the same but different idea.  Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

So pretty and so elegant!

Cheryl W. said...

Another pretty card. The marble cardstock makes such a nice, subtle background for your intricate die-cuts.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...