Rather than post a card today since I am running short of cards to post, I am give all of you a "heads up" that I am going to post pictures of new Hero Arts stamps that are out. Go to the link on the right hand side of this page and click on the "Hero Arts" link in the area called "My Store". You will find pictures there.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
No comments:
Post a Comment