Tuesday, February 2, 2010

QUICKIE CARD #6

Back to some samples of Quickie cards. Finding the right papers can make all the difference. I have found that papers from Kaiser Crafts, 7 Gypsies and Basic Grey are enabling me to put together these quickie cards. The 6 x 6 and/or the 8 x 8 paper pads give you the ability to mix and match the various patterns. For this card, I used the striped paper from a Basic Grey 6 x 6 pad called "Wisteria".

The embossing on this card is done with a Cuttlebug folder I bought from Australia..........yes, when I saw it I "had to have it" and could only find it at the time from a web site in Australia. The folder is called "Flower Fantasy". The web site is: http://www.fatcatscardcorner.com.au They have other exclusive folders.

Thank you for stopping by and letting me know how you like the cards. Come back again soon!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Vicki, another stunning card! I love the embossing --- Wow! I think I need to take a walk-about down under!

Barb

Sabrina Jackson said...

WO, Vicky, this is such a STUNNING card!! The embossing and that fancy tag.....so beautiful!!! Awesome card. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Lynette said...

What a beautiful card, Vicki! I can see why you "had" to have that folder - it's awesome!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...