Because most of the customers who follow any of my blog pages follow this one, I am posting these two sticker sheets today as well. They are also $2.00 a sheet plus minimal shipping. I will also be posting these on the Penny Black blog page so they will be easier to find in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...


No comments:
Post a Comment