Just an announcement again today since I'm busy working with a new shipment of Spellbinders dies. By the time you get this notice, you will be able to see the new items on my Spellbinders blog page. Scroll down this blog page and you will find a link to "Heartwarmers: New Merchandise for Sale" in "My Store".
Hope to get back to making cards soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
No comments:
Post a Comment