Friday, February 5, 2010

QUICKIE CARD #9

The papers for this card are once again from the Basic Grey "Wisteria" 6 x 6 paper pad. This pad had such wonderful papers in it that it made it very easy to come up with great combinations.

The layer under the white punched edge is a dark purple which coordinates with the dark shades in the flowers. The Martha Stewart punch seemed to really dress up this card even more.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow as I will be posting the final two Quickie cards. Thanks for stopping by today. :)

4 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh, Vicki, this is just gorgeous!!! I love absolutely love the Wisteria paper. I also love that punch you've used...stunning!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Barbara said...

This is another lovely card that I just have to case! Between you and Lynette I am finally learning to make simply elegant cards --- Thank you! I love the look.

Barb

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love this,so pretty

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love this, so pretty, thanks for sharing!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!