Thanks for stopping by..........hope to have you visit again soon!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
SUPER SIMPLE
Thanks for stopping by..........hope to have you visit again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THANKS A BUNCH
You may have seen earlier cards using this flowered paper from Echo Park. I think this is one last piece that was on my table. It pairs gr...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
Super simple and super pretty! I love that gold sticker!
So simple AND elegant!
Vicki, this is stunning! Hard to believe it is so easy! Simple really is sensational!
Barb
Post a Comment