Monday, January 3, 2011

I'M BACK...............

Days upon days have gone by and I am finally getting something posted for you to see.  I hope to do better in the days to come.  I'm sure most of you also feel that the holidays are important for spending time with family and friends.  We had a wonderful holiday but I'm ready to get back to crafting.  How about you?

Early in December I made this card for a friend but couldn't post it until I knew she got it.  The background was stamped using Hero Arts Shadow Ink "Soft Blossoms" on off white card stock.  I had borrowed this stamp from a friend and believe it is retired and from SU.  I also had another scrap of this same design so I cut three sizes of ovals from Quickutz "Nesting Ovals".  Sorry, I don't remember which flower stamp I used.  I have a lot of lace and decided it was time to get some of it out to use.  This lace also is trimmed with the pearls.

I sell Hero Arts items so you can order the shadow inks from me if you'd like to give them a try.  I love this particular color.

The Quickutz dies I used came from Creating Everlasting Memories.  Be sure to check out the site for a lot of great Quickutz sets.

SPECIAL NOTE:  If you are interested in seeing clearance Christmas stamps which I have had in my persona "stash", please go to my blog page for clearance items.  Be sure to click on the "older posts" link because they are not all shown on the same page. This morning I listed a new group of items I am going to eliminate.  Prices do not include the shipping.  Take a minute and check out some great items.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! I love the lace and pearls! Beautiful!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so lovely Vicki!!

Lynette said...

This is such a beautiful card, Vicki! Gorgeous stamping and wonderful lace with the pearls!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...