This is a very simple Valentine and I'm wondering if it needs something further. The card base was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The red hearts were made with Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Hearts. The Cupid was made with a Quickutz die KS-0788 which you can find here on sale for only $2.80: "Cupid" Die
Any suggestions for improvements on this card would be welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEGINNING THANKSGIVING
We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
4 comments:
So darling, Vicki - love the little cupid!
I love the clean and simple elegance! I don't think it's missing a thing!
That cupid is adorable!
Very pretty. The cupid is an added touch that makes this card different.
Post a Comment