Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SPELLBINDERS LOTUS DIE

Yesterday I received a packet of this gorgeous paper from Joans Gardens.  I saw another of the patterns of this paper used on Selma's blog page and I knew I was going to order it.  (She is such an enabler.!  The paper is Graphic 45 "Once Upon a Springtime" and is the 8 x 8 pad.

I cut the two pieces of patterns to cover half of the card front and then a narrow piece of the stripe to cover the seam.  The Spellbinders Lotus die set is one that I ordered several months ago but had not used.

The sentiment used is from a JustRiteStampers set called "Birthday Sentiments Set". It was stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Egyptian Gold embossing powder.  Next I cut the image with one of the Spellbinder Classic Scalloped Circles and attached it to the center of the Lotus piece.

Don't you just love this paper?  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:  If you are interested, I can order the Spellbinders dies, JustRiteStampers and the embossing powder.

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow,wow,wow! I love this paper! Beautiful card!

Lynette said...

Yes, it's beautiful paper, Vicki. Great card, too! Love the die.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!