Yesterday I received a packet of this gorgeous paper from Joans Gardens. I saw another of the patterns of this paper used on Selma's blog page and I knew I was going to order it. (She is such an enabler.! The paper is Graphic 45 "Once Upon a Springtime" and is the 8 x 8 pad.
I cut the two pieces of patterns to cover half of the card front and then a narrow piece of the stripe to cover the seam. The Spellbinders Lotus die set is one that I ordered several months ago but had not used.
The sentiment used is from a JustRiteStampers set called "Birthday Sentiments Set". It was stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Egyptian Gold embossing powder. Next I cut the image with one of the Spellbinder Classic Scalloped Circles and attached it to the center of the Lotus piece.
Don't you just love this paper? Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: If you are interested, I can order the Spellbinders dies, JustRiteStampers and the embossing powder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEGINNING THANKSGIVING
We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Wow,wow,wow! I love this paper! Beautiful card!
Yes, it's beautiful paper, Vicki. Great card, too! Love the die.
Post a Comment