Friday, January 21, 2011

USING SCRAP PIECES

These papers come from a 6 x 6 paper pad and are the pieces left over from yesterday's card.  The first thing I did was to lay the flowered paper about where I wanted it to determine where to emboss the two scalloped borders around it.  After embossing the borders, I attached the flowered paper and the sentiment which was cut using a Spellbinders die which I can order for you from JustRiteStampers.  The solid colored paper was added to the bottom of the card and I attached a border of butterflies made with a Martha Stewart punch.  Very simple and quick to make.

And just a reminder, you might want to take time to click on this link to see 30 new Spellbinders designs which will be available following the Winter 2011 CHA:  Spellbinder dies  If you see something you want just email me and I'll put you on the pre-order list. 

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous border! Love it!

Lynette said...

Another pretty card - those butterflies are so pretty!

Sheri said...

Very pretty Vicki

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...