Friday, January 21, 2011

USING SCRAP PIECES

These papers come from a 6 x 6 paper pad and are the pieces left over from yesterday's card.  The first thing I did was to lay the flowered paper about where I wanted it to determine where to emboss the two scalloped borders around it.  After embossing the borders, I attached the flowered paper and the sentiment which was cut using a Spellbinders die which I can order for you from JustRiteStampers.  The solid colored paper was added to the bottom of the card and I attached a border of butterflies made with a Martha Stewart punch.  Very simple and quick to make.

And just a reminder, you might want to take time to click on this link to see 30 new Spellbinders designs which will be available following the Winter 2011 CHA:  Spellbinder dies  If you see something you want just email me and I'll put you on the pre-order list. 

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous border! Love it!

Lynette said...

Another pretty card - those butterflies are so pretty!

Sheri said...

Very pretty Vicki

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...