Thursday, January 20, 2011

MARTHA STEWART PUNCH ALL OVER THE PAGE

I rarely get the chance to get to Michael's anymore but then that is good for my credit card.  This week however I did make visit since I was in the vicinity anyway.  Somewhere I heard about the new Martha Stewart "Punch All Over the Page" punches and decided I'd give one a try just to see how well they work.   As you can see I was able to punch three of them vertically on this card.  I really like the punch and just now discovered you can purchase this punch here:  Martha Stewart (42-90003) "Butterfly" Punch All Over on the Creating Everlasting Memories eBay store site and it is 25% off right now.

The papers are from a Basic Grey "Lilykate" 6 x 6 paper pad.  After punching the three butterflies from the solid colored papers, I mounted that layer onto the patterned piece which was cut slightly larger.  I add one of the solid punched pieces to the middle butterfly and flipped the wings.  Three tiny pearls were added to each of the butterflies although they may not show clearly on the picture.

A Martha Stewart edge punch was used on the sides of the "Thinking of You" panel.

4 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh, wow, Vicki, those are both absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love butterflies!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Lynette said...

Your cards are so beautiful, Vicki - great punches!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! I love the butterflies and the bling!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! I love the butterflies and the bling!

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...