I rarely get the chance to get to Michael's anymore but then that is good for my credit card. This week however I did make visit since I was in the vicinity anyway. Somewhere I heard about the new Martha Stewart "Punch All Over the Page" punches and decided I'd give one a try just to see how well they work. As you can see I was able to punch three of them vertically on this card. I really like the punch and just now discovered you can purchase this punch here: Martha Stewart (42-90003) "Butterfly" Punch All Over on the Creating Everlasting Memories eBay store site and it is 25% off right now.
The papers are from a Basic Grey "Lilykate" 6 x 6 paper pad. After punching the three butterflies from the solid colored papers, I mounted that layer onto the patterned piece which was cut slightly larger. I add one of the solid punched pieces to the middle butterfly and flipped the wings. Three tiny pearls were added to each of the butterflies although they may not show clearly on the picture.
A Martha Stewart edge punch was used on the sides of the "Thinking of You" panel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEGINNING THANKSGIVING
We will be making 50 cards like to donate for one of the care centers. Thank you for coming by today!
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
4 comments:
Oh, wow, Vicki, those are both absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love butterflies!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
Your cards are so beautiful, Vicki - great punches!
Beautiful! I love the butterflies and the bling!
Beautiful! I love the butterflies and the bling!
Post a Comment