Sunday, January 16, 2011

THINKING OF YOU

I have a lot of JustRiteStampers sets and have not made good use of them at all.  Lately I have been trying really hard to use things that I have purchased but never used.  I needed a card to send to a friend of mine and chose this JustRite design. 

First I took a white card base and ran about the top half of the front through the Cuttlebug using the embossing folder.  The striped paper is from a KaiserCraft "Utopia" 6 x 6 paper pad and was added to the bottom half of the card front.  The design was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored with Copic CIAO markers in colors that matched the striped paper I had chosen to use.  The Spellbinders Classic Oval and Classic Scalloped Oval were cut and then mounted on the card using pop dots.

Your comments are always welcome.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
JustRiteStamper items and Copic CIAO markers (as well as Sketch markers) can be ordered by contacting me.
Memento ink pads (also all inks from Tsukineko as well as pads from Ranger) can be ordered by contacting me.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Great stamp - I love the border of flowers on it.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful colors! I love the striped DSP! A great card!

Sheri said...

very pretty. I should do that as well - used things I had to have but have never used. Great idea. I love this card. So soft and girly

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...