Friday, January 14, 2011

BUTTERFLY DIE

The papers on this card are from a KaiserCraft "Tea at Elsie's Collectoin" 6 x 6 paper pad.  I just love the papers in this set.  I used a die from Creating Everlasting Memories and the listing for it is here:  (Rev-0139) "Butterfly" Die.  At this time it is discounted 75%.....so grab a good deal while you can.  The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly and was cut with a Spellbinders die which I ordered from JustRite Stampers.

The green layer was run through the Cuttlebug with the "leafy branch" folder.  I ran the larger flowered pieces, the larger coral pieces and the sentiment through my Xyron to add adhesive to those pieces.  Then I used a tiny dot of Stickles to attach the really 8 tiny pieces of the flowered print to the wings.

Thank you for coming by!

Supplies:
The butterfly die can be purchased from Creating Everlasing Memories as shown above
If you are interested in the Spellbinders dies from JustRite Stampers, Xyron (including refills) or Stickles, just email me at the contact email address given on the right hand of this blog page.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Vicki - great butterfly and great card!

Ann Schach said...

This is absolutely stunning, Vicki! The texture is gorgeous. Love the designer paper!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...