Yesterday I was able to get 7 new cards made. Some are similar to each other. Five have butterflies and two have dragonflies. For now I will show you two of the new ones I made.
Thursday, April 18, 2013
PRAYING FOR YOU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
Oh, these are so elegant, Vicki! Such beautiful papers, and I love that stamp set.
I really like all the butterfly cards that you have posted. You can use those so many ways with so many different color combinations!
So pretty, they remind me of the summer fabrics I can't wait to start wearing again.
Post a Comment