This is another idea I got from Pinterest. Very simple to do with various images. Thanks for stopping by!
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
7 comments:
I saw something similar to this on pinterest also - I love it with the butterflies!
This is my favorite of your Pintrest finds. Love it! You have to show us how you did this in DM
Very COOL.....love the look, and so much more fun than a triangle!
Thanks for sharing the idea!
So cool and so beautiful, Vicki!
Great card, love the idea!
Thanks for sharing all these great ideas with us, this is really neat!
Oh my gosh! How cute and creative is this!
Post a Comment