Saturday, May 4, 2013

BECAUSE YOU'RE SPECIAL


I just finished this card and decided to post it since I didn't have anything scheduled for today.  The card is a standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  I cut a second white piece that is 5 1/4" x 4".  The Penny Black Slapstick/Cling stamp set "Delicate Florals".  (A picture of the stamp set is shown at the end of this post.)  The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink so I could color it with Copic markers and not have the black ink smear.  I then stamped the sentiment and added just a tiny touch of tickles in the center of the three tiny flowers.
 
Next I cut a piece of black card stock which measures 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" to use as a mat.  The image was attached to the black mat and then added to the front of the card on foam squares.
 
I like the CAS look of the card and love that image.  Remember Penny Black is a company where I can order items for you at a discount.  Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! Love the stamp.

Joanne said...

BEAUTIFUL Clean and Simple card...so versatile too!

Sheri said...

What a pretty C&S card!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...