Monday, May 13, 2013

PENNY BLACK "Scented Garden" STICKERS

If anyone is interested in these stickers, I have several sheets that I would sell for $2.00 each.  Below is a card I made with one of them.


There was a sample card in the materials I receive from Penny Black using this sticker.  It looked like it had been added to some card stock and then die cut with a matching frame.  They said it wasn't so someone really had a smooth hand to cut it out the way they did.  The edge of this sticker is actually that dark burgundy color.  I have a lot of Spellbinders and other dies and discovered that one of the Spellbinders dies had the same shape so maybe that's what someone at Penny Black had used to design this sticker.
 
I attached the sticker to SU Cherry Cobbler card stock and die cut it with Labels Four.  The card base is an A2 size.  I cut a piece of ivory card stock that was  5 1/4 x 4 inches.  The "script" background stamp was not the full size so I had to stamp it three times to get the layer fully covered.
 
Remember you can order Penny Black items from me any time and at a discount.  Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Quick and easy and very pretty, Vicki!

Sheri said...

Beautiful! Love the stamp you got.

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...