The grandson of one of our friends is graduating and the party was this weekend. These are the school colors where he attended. The card base was embossed with a Darice folder.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
That's a great card!!! Same school colors as our Granddaughter. Love the embossing folder.
Post a Comment