Thursday, May 23, 2013

WATERCOLOR TULIPS


One thing I have not done for a very long time is to try inking a stamp and then spritzing it with water to give a "watercolor" look.   The stamp I used is from Penny Black - Brush Tulips,.  Using 2 different shades of lavender and a green marker, I colored the stamp spritzed it lightly with water and then stamped it.  The vertical sentiment stamp is from Paper Inspirations.
 
The image layer was mounted onto coordinating green and lavender layers before attaching it to the white card base.  This also made a great image to use for a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square card.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Beautiful!

Joanne said...

LOVE the look of the tulips....the watercolor is perfect for them! Wonderful colors too!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...