Thursday, May 23, 2013

FLUTTERBY WEDNESDAY 241


This week the FBW challenge is to use the above sketch but also be sure to use a butterfly or fairy on the card.


I had just finished working with pink and black for a swap card which will be shown in a few days.  (I have to let the recipient see it first.)  So this is the card I made with those same colors for the FBW241.
 
I stamped the Penny Black butterfly two times using VersaMark and StazOn Black Ink so that I could add clear embossing powder to the images.  I attached the one stamp flat on the white square but then attached the second butterfly on top only in the center so that I could flip the wings.

5 comments:

Danni said...

How pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Lynette said...

Your butterfly is beautiful, Vicki! You did a great job with the sketch. I'm so glad you're playing along with the Flutter By Wednesday challenge so often:)

Joanne said...

WOW....the black and pink really POP on your card....and the butterfly is GORGEOUS!

Cathy said...

Very pretty card Vicki, I love this butterfly stamp :) Cathy x

Denice said...

What a fabulous take on this week's sketch at FBW, the pink and black look great! Thanks for joining us this week at FBW!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...