Thursday, July 16, 2020

CASING MY FRIEND, LYNETTE


Several years ago when our group would meet in Des Moines, we took a class given by an employee of the store.  This is the die we used.  Recently Lynette made several cards using the die and I really liked the cards she made.  Since I hadn't used the die in a long time, I pulled mine out.  It is Memory Box "Bloomington Border".  I cut and embossed several of the die cut pieces.

I colored this one using SU Petal Pink and Old Olive blenders.  The sentiment is also from Stampin' Up!  Tomorrow I'll show you the other three cards that I made using this same die.

This year our group didn't meet in June due to the Covid-19 virus.  I hope that 2021 will be safe!

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Nicely done, Vicki. Thanks for the case:) I love that die and you did it beautifully. Such pretty colors.

Cheryl W said...

Your card is gorgeous, Vicki! If I had that die, I think I'd case both yours and Lynette's cards. It's a great layout.

bonnie32002 said...

I too have cased Lynette, and you too truth be told.
Love the flower border!

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...