Monday, July 20, 2020

SUMMER RETREAT CARDS - #1 AND #2


#1

I've made similar cards to this Pocket Card, but this time it was done a little different.  Instead of just using a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and adding two triangles to the front, we used two 11" x 4 1/4" pieces and cut the one side as a triangle.  I embossed one triangle and added a piece of designer paper to the other side.  The flower is from the Floral Essence stamp and die set.


#2 (Outside)

This time I didn't make the pocket.  This allowed the card to open. (see below)


#2 (Inside)

A daisy was added on the back of the one on the front which worked out nicely.  I like both versions of this card.

Thank you for coming by today.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are both really pretty. I love the color combo, too. Putting the flower on the backside was such a great idea. It really finishes off the inside of the card nicely.

Lynette said...

Those are really cool, Vicki! You sure make awesome things in those classes. Can't wait to see what else you did.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...