Tuesday, July 28, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! - English Garden Designer Paper


While I was going through my papers for pieces to use on the Retreat cards, I decided to try to use up some of the older ones I've been hoarding.   I still had some sheets from the English Gardens pack. There was a card on Pinterest using this paper and it showed the measurements of the pieces.  However I had to make some adjustments in my pieces because those measurements didn't work out the way her card did.  My card is now a bit narrower.  Instead of a dp in the lower left corner, I used a white piece to stamp a sentiment.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! I fear I will never be able to use up my papers. My children will have to deal with all my craft supplies when I am gone. It's a tradition in my family--my sisters and I had to deal with all my mom's craft supplies, too. And she had a LOT! LOL

Lynette said...

I love that layout, Vicki, and the paper is so pretty!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CATS

Our oldest granddaughter has turned out to be quite the world traveler.  Right now she is in Italy with a tour group.  When the tour has con...