Tuesday, July 28, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! - English Garden Designer Paper


While I was going through my papers for pieces to use on the Retreat cards, I decided to try to use up some of the older ones I've been hoarding.   I still had some sheets from the English Gardens pack. There was a card on Pinterest using this paper and it showed the measurements of the pieces.  However I had to make some adjustments in my pieces because those measurements didn't work out the way her card did.  My card is now a bit narrower.  Instead of a dp in the lower left corner, I used a white piece to stamp a sentiment.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! I fear I will never be able to use up my papers. My children will have to deal with all my craft supplies when I am gone. It's a tradition in my family--my sisters and I had to deal with all my mom's craft supplies, too. And she had a LOT! LOL

Lynette said...

I love that layout, Vicki, and the paper is so pretty!

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...