Wednesday, July 29, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! - Inspiring Iris stamp set


OK, this isn't an Iris but it is from that stamp set.  I'd held off on buying the set but kept seeing it on cards and just loved what I was seeing.  This is a CASE of a card I saw on Pinterest and I loved how it had cut the half circles into the sides to tie the twine.  Instead of stamping a sentiment under the flowers, I used the little border stamp from the same set.

Thank you for coming by today!

NOTE:  On Monday I had a Shutter Card posted.  If anyone is interested, the video I followed which was easy to understand was by Lisa Curcio.

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! Your flowers look like carnations, which I've tried to grow a number of times and never really succeeded. I've seen cards with a tiny notch on each side to hold the twine, but I've not seen a semi-circle cut-out for that purpose. It's nice because it adds another design element to the card.

Lynette said...

I can see why you had to have that set, Vicki - those flowers are so pretty! Great colors, too.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...