Tuesday, July 21, 2020

SUMMER RETREAT CARDS - #3


#3

One of the demonstrators does a "Mystery Challenge" which can be fun but it really can also be a challenge.  Before the retreat starts she gives us the measurements and descriptions of card stock, designer paper and other supplies we will need.  At the time she has her presentation, she gives hints one at a time and has us do what she says without showing us anything.  

During this challenge I had an interruption and by the time I was free, I actually saw some of the cards that had been made so I knew what to expect although I had most of the materials out that you see on this card.  

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Another fun - and awesome - card, Vicki! I love that color.

Cheryl W said...

That sounds like a fun exercise! I guess you have to be good at following directions, right? Your card turned out just great. I love fun folds, and this one looks like it's fun to make.

bonnie32002 said...

I love this fun fold; I've only ever made one!
Great colors too

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...