Wednesday, November 10, 2021

CALENDARS FOR STOCKING STUFFERS

I'm not sure right now where I actually ran across this idea......YouTube or Pinterest.....but I thought it looked like a fun idea.  I ordered the little 12-month calendars from a seller on Etsy and then chose some of the many Stampin' Up! designer papers that I have.  

The first picture only shows the front but if you check out the second picture with a bit of a side view, you will see there is a little "box" on the front and that little "box" will hold a Post-It note pad.  I didn't have the note pads yet at the time I took these pictures.  So far I have made six of these....2 were alike so I only posted one of them.

These are really easy to make so my two friends have said they would like to do one the next time we get together.  The one that I saw that inspired me to give these a try even had a little mini pen tucked in beside the Post-It note but I don't think I'll be buying those.








 Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are super cute and will make great stocking stuffers. I have made the Post-It note holders with little pens in the past, but never the calendars.

Lynette said...

Those are pretty cool, Vicki - and just plain pretty, too! They look very fun.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...