Wednesday, November 24, 2021

POINSETTIA PETALS


Most of the time I don't know what I'd do without idesa from blogs I follow, Pinterest and YouTube to get me motivated for making a card.  When I saw a card like this, I just knew I had to make one (or two).  I had all tof the same papers, stamps, dies and embossing folder.  This first one is different because I didn't cut down the Soft Succulent to use as a mat.  I did add some gold "berries" under the flower too just to dress it up a bit.

The second card is stepped up by matting with the Soft Succulent card stock and then adding it to the Evening Evergreen card base.  I really like this one.

Thank you fro coming by today.

 

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Vicki! How awesome you find inspiration in others' projects.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...